birding-aus

Vancouver Island and Seattle birding

To: 'Birding Aus' <>, 'IROE' <>
Subject: Vancouver Island and Seattle birding
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 06:10:52 +0000
There are no doubt email chat groups in the USA with a focus on birds. These
should be as useful to a birding traveller as B-A is to us (or visitors to
Aus). I don't know how many or where. The one I subscribe to (based in
California - because one time several years ago I thought I would go there)
though is much stricter in rules than B-A is and does not permit any
discussion of peripheral issues, nor any wandering from the topic restricted
to local birds.

Philip

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list