birding-aus

Emus and Pines

To: Stephen Ambrose <>
Subject: Emus and Pines
From: James Mustafa Jazz Orchestra <>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 01:04:00 +0000
To add to this discussion,

In SW Victoria getting towards the border I've also found Emu in big
numbers through pine plantation as well as other smaller species such as
Grey Shrikethrush, Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoo, Forest Raven and Eastern
Yellow Robin. I think some species are just keen to check it out - others
not,

--
All the best,

James Mustafa