birding-aus

suitable camera

To: Allan Richardson <>
Subject: suitable camera
From: Iain Campbell <>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 08:15:42 -0700
Hi Stephen,

Yes the new 100-400 with a 7Dii is a great option. The one that i suggest
though is the new Sigma pro 150-600 with the 7Dii. This new lens has 12,000
backorders and the company only has 163 people, so you will need to order
and wait a few months. There are two 150-600s. The C is normal consumer,
light but not weather sealed. The S is heavier, but it is heavier and is
tack sharp at 500mm.

I have both the Canon 100-400 and the Sigma 150-600 on back order.

Cheers,
Iain Campbell

--

Iain Campbell