birding-aus

Feral cats - an export market?

To: "'Allan Richardson'" <>
Subject: Feral cats - an export market?
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 22:02:29 +1100
Hello Allan,

I think your point is also true enough. It is just another complication in
the problem, that adds to my concerns against the suggestion that some
others made. I decided not to mention that point, as I reckon Peter Shute
had already made pretty much the same point as you are making. My message
was already long enough and directed towards another set of reasons.....

Philip