birding-aus

Feral cats - an export market?

To: Charles <>
Subject: Feral cats - an export market?
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:42:05 +1100
If I remember rightly, a little while back Greg Hunt proclaimed that feral cats
would be eliminated in about 20 years. With the Federal government obviously
residing in cloud cuckoo land when it comes to feral animal control, I don't
expect much from them. The Feds are too intent on saving us from the hordes of
slavering, baby eating, grandmother raping jihadist that are about to descend
on us at any moment by reincarnating a pythonesque Spanish Inquisition.

I am not holding my breath for any useful action by Government, State or
Federal. Sadly I think the Ground Parrot is on the path to joining Spix's
Macaw. At least with the Spix's, there is a captive population.

Carl Clifford

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>