birding-aus

[no subject]

To: John Leonard <>, Birding-Aus <>
From: Steve Clark <>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 18:59:26 +1000
  Content preview:  G?day John I reckon Scythebill (http://blog.scythebill.com)
    will do what you want. It can switch between IOC and Clements taxonomy in
    a blink. IOC 4.3 was incorporated into Scythebill the same day it was
released.
    [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-2.0 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
  0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
blocked.
                             See

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                              for more information.
                             [URIs: scythebill.com]
  0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
provider
                             (bukoba.steve[at]gmail.com)
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]
 -0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU          Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
author's
                             domain
 -0.1 DKIM_VALID             Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
  0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not
necessarily valid