birding-aus

Neophmas in the surrounds of Adelaide

Subject: Neophmas in the surrounds of Adelaide
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 22:04:13 -0700
Hi Birding Aus folks

Looking forward to returning to Aus and to one of my favorite places on the
planet in 2 short weeks.  Can anyone tell me if they have seen with some
regularlity Elegant or Blue-winged Parrots within a couple hours or so
drive of Adelaide?  Also I will head of to Whyperfeld National Park so
perhaps along the way there are some spots for them?  If you have seen
either species lately would love to know.  Thanks as always!

Don Kimball
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>