birding-aus

Hooded Plover and other birds about Esperance

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Hooded Plover and other birds about Esperance
From: Greg Roberts <>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:00:01 +1000
Some nice birds about Esperance, WA. including Hooded Plover, Cape Barren
Goose and Black-faced Cormorant. I found 30 Hooded Plover at a lake on the
outskirts of town, yet have seen none on many beaches I have inspected in
south-west WA over the past couple of weeks. Does anyone know if they
regularly move inland from the beaches?
More on the blog post below.
Greg Roberts
*http://tinyurl.com/mn26zbo <http://tinyurl.com/mn26zbo>*.