birding-aus

Off Topic: PNG Notes

To: "" <>
Subject: Off Topic: PNG Notes
From: Nick Leseberg <>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:19:59 +1000
Hi All,

I often get a bit of interest from birding-aus members in the notes I compile
from my annual trips to PNG.

I returned about a month ago from my 2014 trip around the usual birding haunts
in PNG, including a couple of days on New Britain at the end. I recorded a
total of 396 species which is a pretty good effort, and there were plenty of
highlights, with Dwarf Cassowary probably the standout.

If anyone would like a copy of the notes, please let me know, I would be happy
to forward them on.

Cheers and good birding!

Nick

<HR>