birding-aus

Mailing list down

To: "" <>
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 07:14:45 +0000
Hi everyone

We are experiencing problems with the list server and there will be no
birding-aus emails for a day or two. New messages can still be sent to the
list, but they will appear on our website instead. This is just a temporary
measure, and I will notify everyone when service is back to normal. It is
highly likely that we will have a new mailing list address - at the moment I
don't know what it will be!

Please accept my apology for the disruption

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus Owner

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/tt