birding-aus

Birding-Aus has taken off again

To: "" <>
Subject: Birding-Aus has taken off again
From: Russell Woodford via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 23:50:39 +1000
Hi everyone

This should be the last miserable bird/flight pun for a while. The mailing
list is working again, and so is the shiny new website. Actually, it's the
same old website, but we're now running from a new hosting service, our
very helpful new friends at http://www.emwd.com and dotList. Everything
should work the same for members:

Send messages to:

Change your settings:

Website:
http://birding-aus.org

Please note that for a few people with smaller ISPs who don't update their
DNS databases more than once every couple of days, these links may take you
to the *old* site/list, or into a black hole! I'll keep an eye on messages
that end up on the old server for a day or two. Most users can expect to go
straight to the updated services from this point on.

Thanks for your patience, and for some kind offers of support and
encouragement. Happy birding!

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus Owner