birding-aus

Borneo Part 3

To: <>
Subject: Borneo Part 3
From: "Geoffrey Allan Jones" <>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 18:49:19 +1000
Evening everyone I would just like to thank many of you for your kind words
about my previous Borneo Gallery as it is much appreciated. I have finally
finished the last lot of my photos except for a few Squirrels and a couple
of snakes I will add them later. Here is a link to my last Gallery
http://tinyurl.com/oe35tvw

Kindest Regards

Geoff Jones

---