birding-aus

SEQ - Paradise Riflebird & Pacific Baza

To: "" <>
Subject: SEQ - Paradise Riflebird & Pacific Baza
From: Bernard O'Keefe <>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 08:46:07 +0000
Hi everyone
I am in Brisbane for the weekend and was hoping to find either Paradise
riflebird or/and Pacific Baza. I spent 3 hours at Mt.Glorious this afternoon
without success for the riflebird.
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions from any of the Brisbane local
birders or anyone for that matter!
Thanks in advance.
Bernie OKeefe

Bernard O'Keefe

Applied Learning Coordinator
[cid:
Caroline Chisholm Catholic College
204 Churchill Avenue, Braybrook. 3019

T:  03 9296 5311 | F: 03 9296 5381
E:  <>

[cid:<http://www.cccc.vic.edu.au>
[cid:
<https://www.facebook.com/carolinechisholmcatholiccollege>
[cid: <https://twitter.com/CCCC_Braybrook>
[cid:
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/103669887623517832436/103669887623517832436/posts>
  [cid:
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/caroline-chisholm-catholic-college>

[cid:
[cid:

This Email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this mail.
If received in error, please notify us immediately and delete the Email and all
copies. Caroline Chisholm Catholic College does not guarantee that this Email
is virus or error free.

The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user
assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting
directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by
the negligence of the sender or not.

The content and opinions in this Email are not necessarily those of Caroline
Chisholm Catholic College.