birding-aus

RFI South Australia Birds

To: <>, "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: RFI South Australia Birds
From: "Green" <>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 18:19:00 +0930
Hi Digby
If you are going to be birding South of Adelaide let me know closer to time and
I should be able to point you in the direction of Blue-winged Parrot, I note
that Elegant Parrot is not on your list, have you already seen it or is it an
oversight?
A couple of the other species can also be found reliably in certain locations
so let me know.

In regards to Peter's comment about OBP and Pink Robin "some of which don't
generally occur in SA Orange-bellied Parrot and Pink Robin" I must disagree,
both of these species although difficult to find do normally occur in SA.

If I can be of assistance please get in touch.

Bob Green