birding-aus

PNG Visas

To: Martin Butterfield <>
Subject: PNG Visas
From: Colin R <>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 14:16:08 +1000
Thanks Martin!

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014, at 01:49 PM, Martin Butterfield wrote:

>From the [1]DFAT Smart Traveller website (emphasis added) :

Australians require a visa to enter PNG. From 1 March 2014,
Australians visiting PNG will no longer be able to apply for a
visa on arrival. Contact the nearest [2]High Commission,
Embassy or Consulate of Papua New Guinea to obtain a visa
before travelling to PNG.

Martin

Martin Butterfield
[3]http://franmart.blogspot.com.au/