birding-aus

Does Australia Have Too Many National Parks?

To: "'Dave Torr'" <>, "'Laurie Knight'" <>
Subject: Does Australia Have Too Many National Parks?
From: "Judy Leitch" <>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 07:33:45 +1000
I voted and at that time the NO vote was ahead, I checked 5 mins later and
the YES vote had doubled :(
This also happened 2 weeks ago in a Gold Coast Bulletin online poll with
regards a Cruise Ship Terminal on our wonderful Broadwater.
Check this out -

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/331994,ballot-stuffing-bot-hits-news-ltd-polls
.aspx

Judy