birding-aus

Access to Long Reef and Deep Creek Reserve, Sydney (Today)

To: Peter Ewin <>
Subject: Access to Long Reef and Deep Creek Reserve, Sydney (Today)
From: Chris Charles <>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:07:53 +1100
Peter,
Long Reef access is easiest by car from the along the northern side of the Golf
Course with $$ parking along this stretch.
But if the family is on Long Reef Beach then there is easy pedestrian access
from there along the Eastern edge of the Golf Course.
The Golf Course is a public course which means that the public may enter at
their own risk.
When photographing the Oriental Plover there recently from the Eastern walkway
along with several other birders, the Course Manager saw us & came over to let
us know that we could go on the course for a closer look. Nice bloke.

Chris Charles