birding-aus

A Birdwatchers Guide to the Kathmandu Valley ?

To: Birding-Aus Aus <>
Subject: A Birdwatchers Guide to the Kathmandu Valley ?
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 20:23:29 +1100
Does anyone have a copy of "A Birdwatchers Guide to the Kathmandu Valley" they
would like to loan or sell? I would like to bone up before I go. I have found
it on the net for between AUD 30-40. A rather steep mark up, considering that
the list price in Nepal is around AUD 2.20. I would rather buy my keeper copy
in Kathmandu and  make a donation to Bird Conservation Nepal.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford