birding-aus

Best places to see Sanderlings, Victoria

To: "Lynne Kelly" <>, "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Best places to see Sanderlings, Victoria
From: "" <>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 19:27:43 +1100
Hi Lynne,
I have always had good luck and great views of them at Killarney Beach near
Port Fairy. That said I haven't been there recently.

Yours in all things "green"

John Harris
Croydon, Vic
Owner - Wildlife Experiences
Ecologist/Zoologist
Nature Photographer
Wildlife Guide

0409090955

President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria
(www.fncv.org.au)