birding-aus

Pizzey & Knight Digital Edition review

To: Tony Russell <>
Subject: Pizzey & Knight Digital Edition review
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:30:22 +1100
Gadget or book, I don't care. I just want some way to have a field guide with
me all the time. The Morcombe/Stewart guide has freed me from even having to
think about packing one, let alone carrying it.

People rave about the calls, but they were just an unexpected bonus. The big
thing for me was just access to what I'd normally find in a field guide, even
when I'm not birding. Access to another one is something I've been looking
forward to.

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPhone