birding-aus

RFI Singapore

To: <>, <>
Subject: RFI Singapore
From: "Andrew Forsyth" <>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 10:49:19 +1000
We have a long-term Singaporean resident, bird photographer, staying at Red
Mill House at present and these are his suggestions:

Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve - a good high tide roosting area - be there +/- 2
hrs from high tide ( 10am tomorrow, Weds) for the roosting.

There is no public transport, so take a taxi. They will call one for you at the
reserve for your return.

Bidadari Cemetery (former) - lots of migratory cuckoos and others. Again,
you'll need a taxi - ask for MT Vernon Funeral Parlours if the driver doesn't
know about Bidadari Cemetery. There will be 20 bird photographers there on the
weekend, so good contacts.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Andrew Forsyth