birding-aus

RFI Rose Robins around Sydney Oct 27th?

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI Rose Robins around Sydney Oct 27th?
From: Phil Hansbro <>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 06:54:12 +1100
Hi Everyone

A good friend of mine will be in Sydney on the 27th of Oct and is keen to see
Rose Robin. Can anyone tell me the best/closest site?

Thanks very much

Phil.

My email is unreliable, so pls resend if you do not get a reply
Professor Phil Hansbro
Microbiology, Asthma & Airways Research Group Leader
Centre for Asthma & Respiratory Disease
The University of Newcastle &
Vaccines, Infection, Viruses & Asthma
(VIVA), Hunter Medical Research Institute
Newcastle, Australia
Ph: +61 2 4042 0187
Fax: +61 2 4042 0024
Email: