birding-aus

Welcome Swallow nesting dates

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Welcome Swallow nesting dates
From: Ashwin Rudder <>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:47:59 +1100
Hi all,

I know many on here either keep or have access to records of many species,
such as first arrival and last departure of a bunch of migratory species.
What I'm hoping is that someone keeps records of first breeding dates of
Welcome Swallows. A big hope, I know.

If someone does, I would appreciate it so much if I could get access to
that data for a university ecology research task :)

Thanks and cheers,
Ashwin