birding-aus

Barraimaging

To: <>
Subject: Barraimaging
From: "Geoff Jones" <>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 16:08:28 +1000
Good afternoon everyone

I just thought that I would update you all on my Photography on
Barraimaging. Over the last couple of months I have been working on my brand
new website on smug mug and it will take me a considerable time to work on
some of my old photos and new ones

The first part of my new site is doing all the galleries for Australia and
New Zealand with the Non Passerines being finished by Christmas and
Passerines by around May. When finished it will be the most up to date
photographic website in Australia. For those who are interested here is a
link to the New Site. http://barraimaging.smugmug.com/

Kindest Regards

Geoff Jones

Website www.barraimaging.com.au