birding-aus

Western Treatment Plant muddy tracks

To: Mark Stanley <>
Subject: Western Treatment Plant muddy tracks
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 16:17:20 +1000
I didn't see that posting, but I agree - do whatever it takes not to cut up the
tracks. And apart from the damage it does, getting bogged not only wastes
birding time but having to call in a Melbourne Water employee to pull you out
will probably cause just as much ill will.

I've only come close to getting stuck once, on a dry weather only track in T
Section. It looked ok to me, but even in a 4WD, there was no way it was going
to get up the very slight incline without some wheel spinning.

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad