birding-aus

all the bad news

To: "'Ian Reid'" <>, <>
Subject: all the bad news
From: "Tony Russel" <>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 09:46:05 +0930
Yes, here's a bit more bad news which you may not have heard about. The
Saltfield wetlands at Dry Creek north of Adelaide are to close in June and
be redeveloped for housing. And to make things worse, The Saltfields at
Price are also closed to birders following some silly behaviour by a birder.
This followed Cheetham Salt imposing near impossible clothing requirements
which made it difficult enough to comply anyway.

They want us out, full stop.

Tony