birding-aus

feral cats and immigration (The Age)

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: feral cats and immigration (The Age)
From: Frank O'Connor <>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 21:27:22 +0800

I wasn't accusing you!! I was accusing the author of the executive summary that I thought you were quoting directly.  So I made a typing mistake for "study".  This mistake makes no difference to the point about the omission of vertebrates from the list.  Not certain why you automatically thought it was you that was misleading ...