birding-aus

Cataract surgery and birding THANKS

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Cataract surgery and birding THANKS
From: "Valentine, Peter" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:27:47 +0000
My thanks to those many listers who shared their experiences with me both on
the list and offline. I appreciate your kindness. I now feel well prepared to
meet with my ophthalmologist and optometrist for my pre-op briefing this week.
I have some clear questions to raise for clarification and some options to
discuss.  Sight has played a big part in my life for so long but I have
probably taken it for granted! Looking forward to a successful outcome.

thankyou all

Peter