birding-aus

Threatened species and the OBP

To: <>, <>, <>
Subject: Threatened species and the OBP
From: Simon Mustoe <>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 16:23:07 +1100
I rest my case.
This has nothing to do with 'science'. This is a teenager doing what teenagers
do. How many of us got into wildlife as a teenager by doing science? I suspect
we did it out of childhood curiosity.
Why penalise children for being children?
Simon.

Simon Mustoe
Tel: +61 (0) 405220830 | Skype simonmustoe | Email

Visit BIRD-O at http://www.bird-o.com
Follow BIRD-O on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/birdodotcom
Like BIRD-O on Facebook? Visit
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Bird-O/117732794921095