birding-aus

Listing software -apps for iPads

To: Peter Shute <>
Subject: Listing software -apps for iPads
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 10:35:33 +1000
Peter,

The list of browsers for iOS is rapidly growing. Last time I looked, apart from
Safari, there wascMercury, Chrome, Puffin, Skyfire, Apollo, Atomic, iLunascape,
SecretBrowser, 360, Opera Mini and Dolphin. It looks like there may be an iOS
version of Devon Agent in the pipeline as well. I have only used Opera Mini
from that list. I have found it is much quicker than Safari, which would be
useful if you need to browse over GSM or similar.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford