birding-aus

Hunting in Queensland's National Parks???

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Hunting in Queensland's National Parks???
From: John Wright <>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 18:12:30 +0900
Yes, my thoughts exactly. Probably a case of "when" rather than "if"
when it comes to an "accidental" shooting. Being a wildlife
photographer, I am a bit wary of dressing in camo or sitting in a hide
waiting for subjects if someone is going to be shooting in the
area....should be very very heavy criminal penalties resulting from
any injures or deaths from firearms in national parks such as
automatic manslaughter charges no matter the circumstances....