birding-aus

Hunters in NSW National Parks to be unsupervised

To: Dave Torr <>
Subject: Hunters in NSW National Parks to be unsupervised
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 13:51:02 +1000
If the Victorian Gov. is entirely dependent on the good graces of a shooters
lobby to enable legislation, I would say, very soon. It looks like a duck
season will return to NSW next year, according to what I hear out of Orange,
from whence the NSW Game Council issues it's decrees. Now that the Shooters and
Fishers Party has a taste of blood in NSW, they will be going for what they can
get nation wide.

Carl Clifford

Sent from my iPad