birding-aus

So whatever happened to "The Big Year"

To: "Wendy" <>
Subject: So whatever happened to "The Big Year"
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 13:24:14 +1100
Well, we were getting a fair bit of interference that night from another channel. The interference did have quite a few Silver Gulls on a large grassy area, though.

Don't feel that bad about watching Midsomer, there are people out there that have been watching Coronation Street since the series 1. That's middle of last century.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford