birding-aus

RFI : Wagga Wagga/Turquoise Parrots

To: "" <>, "" <>
Subject: RFI : Wagga Wagga/Turquoise Parrots
From: Steven Sass <>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:17:34 -0800 (PST)
Hi Chris

They are still found at the Rock NR, but they are elusive little guys.

I have also recorded them in the flora reserve on the Tumbarumba road, about
3kms from the Hume Highway intersection where the road turns off to Humula.
This was in early 2006 where I saw a small flock, about ten birds. Also in
2006, a pair at Little Billabong, about 10kms south of there.

Cheers,

Steve Sass

Sent from Yahoo!7 Mail on Android