birding-aus

The things that cause angst on Birding-Aus

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: The things that cause angst on Birding-Aus
From: Laurie Knight <>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 15:58:22 +1000
You may be right Ken. However, I don't think the thread would have been as long or intense if the Balanagara emails had simply been asking recipients to view a video of lyrebirds and sign an online petition in favour of their conservation.

Which is the quickest BBQ stopper - a political declaration or a request for money?

Regards, Laurie.