birding-aus

Selling binoculars

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Selling binoculars
From: Geoff Price <>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 19:01:50 +1100
Greetings all,

Just wondering if anyone out there knows if there is anywhere you can sell used binoculars in Melbourne? I have a pair of near-perfect-condition Gerber 7 x 50 roof prisms, about 6-7 years old, that I wish to offload fairly quickly. If anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful!

Geoff

Geoff Price
21 Brownbill St Moe 3825
Ph.: (03) 5126 3016