birding-aus

Final birds of Subantarctic

To: <>
Subject: Final birds of Subantarctic
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 18:56:54 +1100
Good Afternoon Everyone

                                               The rest of my photos from my
trip to the Subantarctic Islands are now on my website as I will be heading
over to Tasmania in a couple of weeks for a weekend pelagic of Eaglehawk
then over to Melaleuca hopefully to see the Orange-bellied Parrot before
hopping on the Spirit of Enderby to head on down to Macquarie Island and on
to Mawson's Hut in Antarctica as it is the Centenary Year of his famous
expedition. Here is my usual link and I particularly like the Red-crowned
Parakeet which is very similar to the one at Norfolk Island.
http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup
<http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=0>
&cat=0

Kindest Regards