birding-aus

Vacancies on Birds Australia - Victoria Portland Pelagic Trips for Novem

Subject: Vacancies on Birds Australia - Victoria Portland Pelagic Trips for November 2011
From: Chris Lester <>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 23:31:14 +1100
Dear Birding-Ausers,

I am currently organising a Portland trip for 6 November (with a back-up day for the 13th) and have several vacancies. So, please email me if you would like one.

If you have any queries, please contact me. My contact number at home is 03 9370 7418 or you can e-mail at <>.

Chris Lester

For details of Portland trips, go to the BA-Vic web site at the bottom of the page on http://www.birdsaustralia.com.au/the-organisation/vic-activities.html

For reports of past BA-Vic trips from Portland and Port Fairy, search the Birding-Aus archives for the trip reports at http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/html/birding-aus/