birding-aus

Barn Owl - bird of the month?

To: "" <>
Subject: Barn Owl - bird of the month?
From: "Woodford, Russell" <>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:10:48 +1000
Everyone seems to be adding Barn Owl to their lists - Joy added it to her
Transit List yesterday.  It was my turn today - it's now on my Backyard List,
Kitchen Window List, Breakfast List ...

One flew through our backyard this morning, pursued by the two obligatory
Little Ravens. Is anyone seeing Barn Owl WITHOUT the Ravens? Maybe we're all
seeing the same three well-travelled birds!!

Russell

Russell Woodford
BA   M Ed   Grad Dip Sc   AALIA
Fisher Library
Geelong Grammar School
50 Biddlecombe Avenue
Corio  Vic.   3214
--
  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.  This message
(and any attachments)  may contain information that is confidential,
proprietary, privileged or  otherwise protected by law. The message is intended
solely for the named  addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to
the addressee). If you  are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
not authorised to read,  print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any
part of it.If you have  received this message in error, please destroy the
message or delete it from  your system immediately and notify the sender.  Any
views expressed in this communication are  those of the individual sender,
except where the sender specifically states  them to be the views of Geelong
Grammar School.  Before opening or using attachments, check them  for viruses
and defects. Geelong Grammar School does not warrant and/or  guarantee that the
integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that
 the communication is free from errors, virus, interception or interference.
All  liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Geelong
Grammar  School reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through
its  networks.

Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/tt