birding-aus

Fw: First Photo - Southport Pelagic Today (18th June 2011) - Possibly/Pr

To: <>, <>, <>, <>
Subject: Fw: First Photo - Southport Pelagic Today (18th June 2011) - Possibly/Probable New Zealand Storm Petrel!
From: Simon Mustoe <>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 19:05:13 +1000
Hi,

Thanks to Rob (thanks Rob), I've just put some images up on Bird-O. There are
links to other resources and articles from last year if it helps to keep track
of the finds.

http://bird-o.com/

Regards,

Simon.

Simon Mustoe
Tel: +61 (0) 405220830 | Skype simonmustoe | Email

Visit BIRD-O at http://www.bird-o.com
Follow BIRD-O on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/birdodotcom
Like BIRD-O on Facebook? Visit
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Bird-O/117732794921095