birding-aus

Notice re. Nallan Station & Paynes Find

To: Birding-Aus <>, Birds WA E-Mail List <>
Subject: Notice re. Nallan Station & Paynes Find
From: John Graff <>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 22:52:45 +0800
Hi all,

This may be of interest to birders considering a trip north of Perth - Robin
Ashford has asked me to pass on the message that Nallan Station is temporarily
closed because of a family issue. I don't know how long this'll be the case.
Similarly, Paynes Find Roadhouse is still out of action - no fuel or
accomodation. Again, I don't know how long until the place is up and running
again.

John