birding-aus

Amalgamation

Subject: Amalgamation
From: Mike Honeyman <>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 15:51:36 +1000
Reg

I've been to Inskip recently, it's a great place, I understand your passion. However your email is pretty one sided and comes across as sour grapes from someone who didn't get their own way on a particular campaign. Certainly 'refusal' is a strong word to throw around, I wonder what the actual correspondence from BA said?
Not sure anything within your message justifies a 'no' vote.
From my own personal experience BA and BOCA both do important work, and neither organisation - on it's own or merged - has enough critical mass yet to take on the likes of the shooters.
But the merger can only help.
Regards

Mike Honeyman