birding-aus

birding-aus Digest, Vol 61, Issue 34

To: "Greg Roberts" <>
Subject: birding-aus Digest, Vol 61, Issue 34
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 13:23:42 +1000
Greg,

I have had many dealings with journalists in the past. Sufficient that I ended up refusing to write any more press releases for my employer, the reason being that the P Rs inevitably so mangled, that I found that I was wasting my employers time in writing them. The press releases were written at my employers normal Flesch-Kincaid level of 90 and a Gunning Fog Index of under 20.

As for the error being an easy mistake to make, I don't think it was really a mistake, but more like sloppy research.

Perhaps I should stop watching "media Watch". Pity, as it is probably my favourite TV show.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford