birding-aus

RFI - Autumn in Lamington

To: <>
Subject: RFI - Autumn in Lamington
From: Joshua Bergmark <>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:18:46 +1100
RFI - Autumn in Lamington

Hi everyone
My family and I are heading up to the gold coast in April, and despite it
mainly being to vist relatives, I have been allowed a comparitively small
amount of birding time. I am hoping to get over to Lamington one morning (the
Binna Burra side) and was just wondering what some good walks would be to get
my main targets which are;
Paradise Riflebird
Albert's Lyrebird
Rufous Scrub-bird
Russet-tailed Thrush
Barred Cuckoo-shrike (Not sure about this one - I think they're mostly luck?)

I know it's autumn, so most birds won't be very easy to find, but any help you
can give me would be great.  :)

Regards
Joshua Bergmark