birding-aus

Wandering Tattler.

To: Paul Walbridge <>, birding-aus <>
Subject: Wandering Tattler.
From: Nathan <>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:18:54 +1100
Just clearing it up slightly for everyone who 'had a go' at him, The
comments in question were posted on Feathers & Photos forum (the topic has
since been deleted, so no quotes), but in my opinion (and that of pretty
much everyone who read it) the posts didn't show any malice or
vindictiveness. They were very polite and not at all rude. I do understand
in not reporting it, but the posters are birdwatcher friends, and I don't
want everyone to think of them as arses...

Also, Remember, Long Reef is a place visited by hundreds every weekend (if
not day), and that barely any of them give a crap about the birds. A few
birdwatchers being semi-disregarding won't make much of a Difference in the
long run..

Thanks for reading
-Nathan

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Paul Walbridge <