birding-aus

was (no subject) now eremaea v birding-aus

To: "" <>, "" <>
Subject: was (no subject) now eremaea v birding-aus
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 21:31:32 +1100
Don't the Birdlines all get emailed to birding-aus anyway? Admittedly, only
once a week. Perhaps they could be daily.

Did someone once work out a way to get them emailed to oneself as soon as
they're moderated? Via Facebook or something? Via bird-o?

Personally, I post them all to Birdline, unless there's some doubt about the
id, or I think it needs discussing for some reason. If it was something really
special then I'd email the list immediately - I can't post Birdlines from my
phone, for some reason. Birdline also accepts photos.

I think Birdline is easier to search for older sightings than birding-aus, as
the archive lets you search by species. Searching birding-aus requires a little
more skill.

Peter Shute

Sent using BlackBerry