birding-aus

was (no subject) now eremaea v birding-aus

To: Dave Torr <>
Subject: was (no subject) now eremaea v birding-aus
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:10:47 +1100
Yes, well, I did qualify it by saying "possibly". It would be interesting to see just how many people use Eremaea vs. how many use Birding-Aus to keep up to date with accidentals. The one advantage that Birding-Aus has over Eremaea is that the sightings appear in your in-box, whereas Eremaea you have to go to the web site then check each Birdline to see what has popped up. I guess that I am not anal enough to do that, I would rather the "heads-ups" arrived in my in box. Not that I am likely to go haring across the country after a blow-in. Guess I am not kiasu enough either.

Carl Clifford