birding-aus

RFI:40-spots and Swift Parrots on TAS

Subject: RFI:40-spots and Swift Parrots on TAS
From: Mikael Bauer <>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 03:11:26 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,
I'll be traveling in Tasmania the next couple of days and hope to catch up with
the local endemics on Burny Island. Could anybody assist me where the best
chances are to catch up with Forty-spotted Pardalotes and Swift Parrots on
Burny island? Also any advice for where to see scrubtits and Pink Robin would
be much appreciated!

If weather permits I'll also make a dash for OBPs at Melaleuca - are there also
Ground Parrots in the same area?

cheers,

Mikael Bauer
Lund, Sweden