birding-aus

White-naped Honeyeater Split

To: Carl Clifford <>
Subject: White-naped Honeyeater Split
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 06:48:15 +1100
Perhaps it is time for Australia to accept one of the International
taxonomies as our "official" (whatever that means) scheme. C&B will be come
increasingly out of date as the rest of the world splits our species.
BARC clearly is an arbiter of "vagrants" and this is a totally separate
process from the taxonomy used.