birding-aus

Re: Post mortem Noosa shorebird survey Thursday, Sept 9, 2010 South-ea

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Re: Post mortem Noosa shorebird survey Thursday, Sept 9, 2010 South-east Queensland
From: Jill Dening <>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 11:14:02 +1000
Hi Everyone,

Below is an informal report which I write to a range of people, particularly council staff, every month after our Noosa shorebird surveys. The purpose of the email is to keep council staff conversant with their estuary, so that when issues arise, they will be able to fit those issues within a local context. Every so often I forward one of these reports to birding-aus, for those with an interest in shorebirds and terns. Photos have been removed.

Cheers,

Jill